Friday, April 25, 2014

L's Senior Session ~ Oregon City Senior Portrait Photographer

I am declaring that 'Senior Season' is officially OPEN!

Here we have our first high school senior session of the year:



Isn't she gorgeous? This lovely girl came to me for her senior portraits, as well as her sister - who also came to me earlier this year for her engagement portraits - which will be featured in the next post so keep a look out for her session coming soon!

I absolutely LOVE taking senior portraits! These girls and guys are turning from carefree adolescents into responsible adults. Time to leave the nest, and start searching for their first job, or for some to go off to collage and start their whole new lives. It's such an exciting time in anyone's life, and I feel so blessed having the opportunity to share this special time with these awesome seniors.

Enjoy!









Oregon City Senior Portrait Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment