Saturday, March 29, 2014

A's Three Year Sesh ~ Oregon City Child Photographer

This little darling was due for her three year portraits - and I am so glad her mamma chose me as her photographer! We chose this location because of it's stunning backdrops and gorgeous evening light. Her mamma warned me that her daughter was very camera-shy and had even been known to cry when she seen someone with a camera. Poor girl! I assured Mamma that this is actually very common for children her daughter's age to go through a camera-shy stage - but usually grow out of it by the next year!

But really, we had nothing to worry about! She was a little reserved at first, but once she warmed up to me, she was a doll! We started out searching for ducks and frogs by the pond, then we found out how much she loved listening to music from the cartoon Phineas and Ferb on her mamma's phone - which made her dance and smile and laugh!

What a little cutie she was, and I bet by next year she will be even more comfortable in front of the camera!

Adriana's 3 Year Session











Oregon City Child Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment